The Palestine IT Association (PITA) of companies and the Palestine Information and Communications Technology Incubator (PICTI) have just signed on as a Network Partner in an exciting Microsoft BizSpark program which is new to Palestine. This program is specifically designed to help them put promising technology startups like yours wishing to take advantage of Microsoft software and tools on an even faster track to ideas implementation and success.
Through BizSpark, PITA/PICTI will now offer Palestinian Start-ups fast, easy access to current, full-featured Microsoft development tools and platform technologies, as well as production licenses to develop and bring innovative and interoperable solutions to market. The program can also provide you with global visibility to potential clients, investors, and partners.
The program should take only few minutes to join, you get almost instant access to the software, and your only obligation is to pay Microsoft a small fee (USD$100) due at the end of the three years (or end of participation in the program). This is an affordable deal for start-ups requiring Microsoft technologies in their product development that PITA/PICTI are excited to extend to the technology community.
To join BizSpark you’ll need sponsorship from a Network Partner. The two associations are at hand and would be delighted to sponsor any Start Up company, including spin-offs from existing companies and incubated projects at the Universities in Palestine.
To get more information and learn how to get started:
Microsoft BizSpark program for early stage startups provides access to:
- Design and Development and tools for your development team (including Expressions Studio, Visual Studio 2008 and VSTS Team Foundation Server)
- Production licenses to run your software-as-a-service business on the following server products: Windows Server, SQL Server, Office SharePoint Server, Systems Center, and BizTalk Server
- Professional support from Microsoft: 2 technical support incidents per Startup
- Access to MSDN Premium: managed newsgroups, forums, download, etc.
- Community Support from BizSpark Network Partners: guidance, resources, and mentoring to help your Startup grow
- Opportunity to achieve global visibility to an audience of potential investors, clients, and partners by profiling your company in the online Startup directory, BizSparkDB, on the Microsoft Startup Zone Website
- Opportunity to be highlighted on the BizSparkDB as a featured company and be promoted as BizSpark Company of the Week on the Microsoft Startup Zone Website
- The program lasts 3 years. Enrollment is free.
- PITA/PICTI simply refers the startup to the program, and you sign yourself up. You are pre-approved based on their referral.
- Also note that Microsoft will charge each startup a USD $100 program offering fee due at end of participation in the Program.
- Palestine IT Association – PITA Website
- Palestine Information and Communications Technology Incubator – PICTA Website