For three days this month, from September 25th to 27th 2009, in the city of Marrakech (Morocco), the ICEP’09 Conference (International Conference on e-Commerce, e-Payment and Applications) will be gathering researchers and executives from all over the world to discuss the latest developments in e-commerce and in e-payment solutions.
Speakers have been invited from academic institutions and leading innovative companies to debate the most crucial contemporary issues related to e-payment and e-commerce. Over a hundred advanced papers will be presented and discussed.
The conference will also act as an opportunity for a number of e-commerce and e-payment companies to exhibit their already built services and products, and provide a stage for a number of e-business presentations from executives of leading e-commerce and e-payment companies.
The Conference generally aims to open the opportunity for:
- Academics and researchers to present to and share with other colleagues from all over the world their findings on the topics;
- Researchers to meet decision makers;
- Vendors and experts at all levels to meet and discuss business opportunities;
- Companies with offers on the conference topics to exhibit their solutions/products to other experts and to the end users through an exhbition;
- Enabling any other possible business opportunities.
For more details about the event, the speakers and the programme; check out the official site: ICEP’09 Conference