Appfire.com is an app discovery service that allow anyone to share instantly their iphone apps with their friends, something like recommendation app list service by people you’d trust or know their taste. Appfire.com has run a 1,200-user survey between July-August 2009 to dig more into iPhone user-behavior. Some of the findings:
- 1,200 users installed 15,000 apps. (meaning downloaded and installed)
- 65 is the average apps per device
- $80 is the average iPhone user spent on apps.
- 1.56 is the average price for an app
- Each user would have average of 54% free apps vs 46% paid apps.
- 7% of users have free apps only.
You can check the rest of report over here