Brand engagement with social media, social media monitoring, business to business social networks, social gaming, virtual currencies and the latest web 2.0 marketing tools are some of the issues discussed at this years Social Media World Forum. Now Europe’s largest conference and expo for the social networking industry, the Social Media World Forum (www.socialmedia-forum.com) will be held March 15/16th 2010 at Olympia, Earls Court and is part of the (www.socialmediaseries.net).
Leading Brands and Social Networks already confirmed for the event include:
- Stephane Panier, Global Head, Bebo
- Mark Watts-Jones, Head of Development and Innovation, Orange UK
- Michael Smith, Deputy Director of Interactive Services, COI
- Penny Power, Founder, Ecademy
- Lucas Herscovici, Global Marketing Manager, Becks
- Mark Schmid, Communications Director, Talk Talk
- Christian Schultz, Head of Communications, Mattel
- Allison Wightman, Head of Marketing Systems, Virgin Atlantic
This two-day event will be co-hosted with Social TV Forum (www.social-tv.net), Mobile Social Media (www.mobilesocial-networking.com), Cloud Computing Congress (www.cloudcomputingcongress.com) & Enterprise Social Media (www.enterprisesocialmedia.net).
“Brands are engaging with social media in a number of ways and measuring, monitoring and evaluating these campaigns, along with how to build loyalty with social networks”, commented Ian Johnson, MD Six Degrees Event. “We’re delighted the show provides a broad depth of knowledge for delegates on how they build loyalty and community engagement with brands.”