Just few minutes ago, our colleague Habib Haddad, founder of Yamli, shared a link on twitter about new fresh informative document that is much needed in the MENA region. This document was named: “A Guide to Venture Capital in the MENA Region” which could answer a lot of questions and turn down a lot of controversial wisdom.
This report is a collaborative effort between the MENA Private Equity Association, the VC Task-force Team (team members mentioned in the report) and industry professionals.
Just by reading the table of contents you’d understand that it’s a groundbreaking guide:
- What is the Veeceepreneur Report?
- What is Venture Capital?
- MENA VC Challenges & Opportunities
- MENA VC Investment Process
- Advice from MENA Veeceepreneurs
- Stories & Examples
- Snapshot of MENA VC Firms, Funding Opportunities & Support
- Directory of MENA VC Firms
- Useful Resources