Mark your calendar for the Step conference 2013 being held on Tuesday April 30th at the Fridge Dubai. I’ve attended last year’s event at MAKE business hub and it was a packed house and the atmosphere was vibrant.
The conference organised by spiderfrogs will have the theme: “Game changing technologies for forward thinking brands” where they will focus discussions on next generation brand engagement technologies such as multi?touch screens, augmented reality, digital signage, digital marketing platforms and how to best provide a personalised brand? experience.
The speaker lineup includes top regional and global digital experts from companies ranging from Jumeirah Group to IBM and Emirates:
- Brent Davids, Social Business and Collaboration leader, IBM
- Terry Kane, Director of Digital & ecommerce, Jumeirah Group
- Neetan Chopra, divisional VP of IT strategy and architecture at Emirates Group
- Gavin Payne, Regional head of technology at JWT
- Chris Vezey, Sales Director with Sitecore
- Dave Black, Business Development Manager at Blippar
- Heath Arensen, President and CEO at Tanasuk Technologies
- Loulou Khazan Baz, Founder of Nabbesh
- Major Steadman, Head of Digital Arts Network
- Marco Blankenburgh, Founder and Director of Knowledgeworkx
- Tala Elle Samman, Award winning blogger of myfashdiary.com
- Teodor Tanase, Founding Partner and Chief Strategist of SensyTouch
- Yousef Tuqan, CEO of Flip Media
You can register for the conference here.