This article was contributed by James Reynolds.
Google celebrated its 15th birthday with the release of a major algorithm update called the Hummingbird. Here’s what has changed and what you can expect.
- Google Releases the Biggest Algorithm Update Yet
- How Does It Compare With Panda and Penguin?
- What Change Does Hummingbird Bring?
- Semantic Style Search Is On
- Conversational Style Search Is Now Okay
- Content Focused On Questions
- Put Less Focus on Keywords
- Shift Focus Toward Trust
If you’d like to get a free consultation get in touch or Register to our newsletter to stay updated with the latest news from the MENA region.